All regular employees working 30 or more hours per week have access to a suite of benefits:
- Professional Learning Reimbursement
- Certificate Incentives
- Professional Memberships
- Conferences & Industry Events
- Advancement Training
- Competitive Industry Pay
- Bonus Plans
- Online and mobile access to timesheets and expense reports
- Online and mobile access to pay statements, W4s and more
Health & Wellness
- Convenient online access to AFG’s library of benefit information and forms
- Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Hearing Aid Discount Program, Virtual Medical Care in the DC Metro Area.
- Life and Wellness: New Parent Leave, Dependent FSA, 100% Company-Paid Disability & Group Life, Supplemental Life, Employee Assistant Program (i.e. confidential professional help for the challenges of life events such as parenting, elder care, legal issues, finances, emotional health, moving, travel, grief and loss, pet ownership, etc.), Relocation Assistance, Perks & Discounts (e.g. travel, vehicle rental and purchases, electronics, movie, entertainment and sporting event tickets, home and personal care)
- Retirement: Employer Match, Online Self-Administration, Fiduciary Support, and Professional Advice.
- Time off: Competitive PTO (including rollover and payout), Ten Holidays, Flex Time, New Parent Leave, Moving Day Leave, Bereavement, Voting Leave, Military Leave, Leave Of Absence, Domestic and International Travel Assistance.
- Commuting: Pre-tax parking and transit cafeteria plans, WMATA SmartBenefits.