- Do you enjoy being serious about your work while not taking yourself so seriously that it hinders results?
- Are you are willing to go “by the book” while thinking up innovative ideas for tomorrow?
- Can you can see a client’s vision and work with a great team to crush your goals?
- Are you looking to grow your career to a higher level?
The skills, professionalism, and character of our employees are what we value the most. If you said “yes” to any of these questions, then view our openings and apply today.
Who We Are
AFG is a multidisciplinary firm of engineers, construction managers, inspectors, architects, interior designers, planners, and strategists. We have an established company culture defined by collaboration, dedication, and respect.
When polled, AFG employees overwhelmingly reported that they feel safe and respected in their work environments. They also feel like part of a great team, enjoying their role in working toward a shared goal. Our supervisors are rated as being open, supportive, and fair.
Working at a company that values you as a person is always the best choice. At the foundation of AFG are great relationships built on family-like care, devotion to the work, and mutual support. It is upon these pillars that the rest of the company stands.
As an employee, you will be encouraged to:
- Be curious. Develop professionally, learn the standard and lean into innovation, and find out how we can best support our clients’ goals.
- Be yourself. Show your diversity, share your struggles, provide feedback to any member of our leadership, and balance work with your personal life.
AFG Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.